Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

After-School Activities


WALT: Respond to the text through our writing.

Brainstorm with your group some after-school activities you like to do.
Decide on the one you think is the best
Plan out some reasons why you think yours is the best
Use the writing frame below to structure your writing.
Edit/check with a buddy or teacher
Post onto your blog


Hello, my name is Akanesi.I would like to tell you why I think playing rugby is  great after-school activity.Image result for silhouette rugby girl

First, playing netball is good because you meet other people and friends  and also you can get lots of exercise.Image result for netball drawing

Second, playing softball after school means you get more practice with your friends.
Image result for softball drawing

Last of all, I enjoy playing softball because it is my favourite thing to do after school.

I believe that playing softball is one of the best after-school activities.
Image result for softball drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment